Monday 16 June 2008

What a creative little thing!

Sorry, no cards to share today. Infact I havent made any for about a week now. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things in the next day or so. I thought I would share a piccy of my little boy with you. As it was Fathers Day yesterday and Adam's Daddy was working, we decided to have a little fun at home. So I got the paints out and this is the result. I was amazed at how quickly he managed to paint himself. He didnt like the taste though!

Initially what I wanted to do was to get a hand and footprint as the last one I did was when he was a baby. Well I didnt get either! Just a lot of messy splodges. We had a great time!

12 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Zoe I can't stop laughing at this photo...thats exactly what Belle looked like on Saturday...we were both covered in paint! Aren't they just adorable!

Laura said...

Oh wow!! Looks like the little fella had a great time, bless him!!
x x x Laura x x x

kerry said...

Fab photo!! Looks like an artist in the making!
Kerry xxx

MeandLilG said...

You know, I think this could quite easily be this season's 'look'!! Very fetching xxx

Vicky said...

Zoe..he is such a cutie!!! Hope you don't mind, but I just tagged you.... xxx

Just call me G said...

Zoe.....

An unmade bed made it big time when it came to art... so watch out world... here comes the next artiste with a difference.... ;-)

that photo is a scrap bookers delight

Gxxx

Just call me G said...

Tagged!!!
take a look over on my blog as you have been double tagged... you lucky lucky thing ;-)

Gxxx

pickle said...

HeHe
Looks like he had breat fun!!
kerry x

katy said...

oh bless,lol,!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe what a fab picture!!!!!! he looks like he had fun xxx jo xx

kerry said...

Hi Zoe, I've got a little something for you on my blog.
Kerry xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Zoe!!! Somebody has been having fun with the paints! He looks sooo cute, all that lovely coloured paint!! My daughter did this with my new make up once! If your interested in blog candy, come and visit me. Hugs Linda x