Tuesday 7 December 2010

Chocolate Snowballs in re-cycled baby food jars!

Last Christmas, I used re-cycled baby food jars for my craft fair. I decorated them and put a little tealight candle inside. This year, as I have my own baby, and lots and lots of baby food jars, I decided to use them to put sweets/chocolate in. I managed to pick up a few bags of chocolate snowballs. Here is the finished product!I've stamped the image using part of an Elzybells set. The paper edged around the edge of the lid is Doodlebug winter asterisks as is the ribbon. I made the little label on the computer. I hope they go down well!

3 comments:

Ger said...

These are gorgeous! Found you on docrafts. Lovely blog. Ger x.

coops said...

wow these look great zoe and full of yummy chocolate :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

They will Zoe x