Monday 28 June 2010

More Cards! This is becoming a bit regular now :-)


It's my little boy Adam's 4th Birthday this Saturday!!! Where does the time go? We have decided to have Toy Story themed party this year and I've made him this Toy Story Card. I think this style of card is known as a stepper? The back section measures approx 7"x7". I've made the papers myself using paint shop pro and borrowed a few of the images from Google! The front and middle section I've tried to make look like the floor and the skirting boards. I hand cut the bunting which turned out to be a bit fiddly but was pleased when it was finally stuck down! I hope he likes it!
Another Stepper card, but this time for Daddy for Fathers' Day. Again I made the background paper in paint shop pro using a single banana image which I Googled. The little monkey's are stickers by Sandylion. I've had them in my drawer for approx 3 years! Thought it was about time the saw some daylight!And another Stepper! I'm liking these cards at the moment, had you noticed! This time for my friend to give to her little girl on her 2nd Birthday. She's a big Winnie The Pooh fan! The background paper is from a DCWV stack. I did the name by printing in reverse on the back of the patterned paper and then just cut it out and mounted it onto some more coordinating paper.I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things now! James is settled into a routine now, and sleeps through the night! Adam is at pre-school most days and starts BIG school this september! So by then I'll probably have lots more cards to show!

Thanks for looking! I'm off to enjoy the sunshine for a few days in my caravan now!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Zoe these are fab xxx

Alex said...

Great Step cards, love the Toy Story 3 one especially!

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x