Tuesday 31 May 2011

Little Red Tractor

Well with school holidays, I've found I've got a little more time on my hands, so the perfect opportunity to have a sit down at the computer! I've tried making a card today, but that hasn't gone well, so for now I've given up!

I made this simple kids card a few months back. I knew what I wanted to do when I thought of a Tractor card. The sentiment and the stitching are both computer generated and printed directly onto the card. I found a template for the tractor on Google and have cut it out using some red Bazzill Cardstock. I've then added some buttons and red thread to the black wheels to add a bit of dimension. The tractor is on a couple of layers of foam pads to really make it stand out from the card.I think I'll have a little play with this one and see if I can make it a bit more interesting. I may just run the tyres through my checker plate embossing folder?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of this one Zoe...perfect for a little boy.
Linda [docrafts] x