Monday 2 May 2011

Woohooo...I'm back again!

Here are a few more cards that I made at the end of last year. I've used the same layout for each of them, and again have gone through and used up some more scraps. The first is my favourite. I love the black & yellow. I think the spotty paper is Basic Grey, Ambrosia. I've made this set with "Men" in mind. I find them quite difficult to make for! I absolutely love this spotty paper! It appears on quite a few of my cards! Its from the Shabby Princess set, Festival. I've matched it with some green strip paper from My Minds Eye.

And finally, this one is made using some more Basic Grey paper, from the Ambrosia set. The sentiment is my best value sentiment stamp! It came from a Studio G 99p set and I use it all the time. I'd hate to think what I'd do if I lost it or it perished! I have looked for a spare just in case but can't one anywhere!

Thanks again for looking.

3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic cards zoe.i really love the design and great colour combos.i :D

xx coops xx

Uhooi said...

The cards are good, creative and amazing,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great cards as always Zoe..love the colours you have used,
Linda [docrafts]