Thursday 15 May 2008

Congratulations Kerry!!

I've just got back from a lovely holiday away in Cornwall and to be honest am feeling a little sad to be back as it was a fantastic week away. I've just been browsing through my extensive list of daily blogs, when I got to Kerrys blog and saw the news a lot of us have been waiting for for a long time now! She has had some of her fantastic doodles made into rubber stamps which will be available to buy from Debbi Moore Designs from this weekend. I have to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you Kerry. Your doodles are fantastic and you really deserve this. I can't wait to get my hands on a set! You've made my day!

1 comment:

kerry said...

Ahhhh Zoe, that's so lovely of you, thank you so much!! Got to say I'm a bit overwhelmed by everyones reaction & that so many people seem to want the stamps...

Glad to hear you had a fab holiday, looks like you picked the best week!
Kerry xxx