Friday 30 May 2008

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum!

I decided to make this card after reading an issue of papercraft inspirations. Jo Kill did a few pirate toppers/cards and I really liked the cheeky pirate so thought I'd have a go. Ive just used a circle punch to cut out the face and pieced all the card together. No edge has been left un-inked! I printed the sentiment and the ship from the pc on to red doodlebug crisscross cardstock. I downloaded the treasure map from the internet and screwed it up and inked it to give it an aged look-ish! and to finish I've used a big silver button from my button stash.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, love what you've done here - this is brilliant! ~x~

Cass said...

This is fantastic.

Cass xxx

Natalie said...

Zoe, this is fab. x

kerry said...

I love it!! What can I say, one of my fav things ink...ink...ink.....lol.
Kerry xxx