Wednesday 30 July 2008

I've been playing with my cuttlebug folders again...

My mum asked me to do some more cards for her friends at work, which are my main customer base! They really like my cuttlebug and pink petticoat combo's so I sat and ploughed a few out last night. Here are a couple of my favorites. I've water coloured them using my Whispers pens which is again another new technique to me!

I think this little owl has got to be one of my favourite pink petticoat images. She's so cute. I've coloured her in using very pastel lime and peach a combination that seems to go together really well.
I really like this snail image too! I've gone for a red and green combination on this one and have embossed using the Perfectly Paisley folder.
I had to do a few with Lola Rose on and I really like this one of her with her shopping bags. I've gone for a red and black colour scheme to this one and have embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.
And the last but not least, a little bumble bee. I've used the stylized flowers embossing folder and have coloured the flowers to match the image. I quite like this card. Yellow is not a colour I use all that often.
And lastly for today, its my sister-in-law, Kirsty's birthday today. Happy Birthday to you! Here are the cards I sent her.
This one is from Adam to send to his Auntie. The spotty paper is pink petticoat as is the shoe image which is from Lola's Boudouir Collection. I like the black and pink combination. The flourishes in the corners are part of my new Basic Grey stamp set which I've fallen in love with!
And this one is from me and my husband. I've gone with a brown and mint theme. The papers and image are agian from Pink Petticoat.

All the coloured cardstock used is Doodlebug Crisscross, I love it, and can't get enough of it! and all the ribbons are from Ribbon Oasis, which reminds me I really must do another order soon!



5 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous cards Zoe....love how you make your cards so clean and fresh looking!

Chrissie said...

These are simply FAB! I think that I'm going to have to get some of these images. I really like the Lola ones! Your cards are Ace!
Chrissie

Michelle Short said...

They are all gorgeous Zoe! I love the embossing with the PP designs, really love the layout of them. Gorgeous girly card with the black & fushia and my fave is the mint and brown - yummy! Oh yes, I think I may be able to sneak in an order for Ribbon Oasis myself ... not like I have enough ribbon already!! LOL x

pickle said...

Gorgeous cards as always Zoe.
The bottom 2 are my favourites.
Kerry x

kerry said...

A beautiful set of cards Zoe! I'd tell you which is my fav.....but can't decide, because I love them all!!!
Kerry xxx