Thursday 23 April 2009

Baby Baby!

Hi everybody! Hope you have all had a lovely week! We've had some lovely weather here and I've found myself relaxing in the summer house a few times this week! when I really should have been doing other things, but it was too nice.

Two of my friends have had babies in the last 3 weeks, a little girl and a boy and I wanted to make each of them a nice gift rather than buying something. I've made my little new baby keepsake that I've made a few times now. I made a 3 page concertina card which slides into a
wallet/envelope made from a heavy weight vellum. So here is the pink one! Actually its the first pink one I've ever made, all the others have been for boys, so it made a nice change.
I've also made a matching personalised card too using the cute Penny Black stamp. I really love this little hedgie, he's so cute!


Back Soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aw these are such bonnie cards...simply adorable hug sassyx

Chrissie said...

Beautiful work Zoe, I'm sure there will be some really proud mums!
Chrissie

Cass said...

These are gorgeous Zoe and what beautiful keepsakes.
Cass xxx

Victoria said...

Wow these are gorgeous, the babies parents will be chuffed to bits with these.

Ooh, I've gone all emotional now!

Victoria
x

Spyder said...

Love this card, so cute!!

((Lyn))