Friday 27 November 2009

Christmas Money!

Well just when I thought I'd finished my Christmas creations! I was speaking with my Mum the other day who said she needed some Christmas Money Wallets, so I offered to make some. Its not something I'd thought of making before, but once I got started I couldnt stop! I had a browse on SCS and saw an idea for a bauble shaped money holder, which I really liked. You can find a video tutorial here! I had a couple of attempts before I came up with the one I was happy with! I made the sentiment on my pc using paint shop pro. Here is my second version. A more traditional wallet style money holder. I've had a little bag in my craft room for ages now with a small pack of sticky velcro inside which I thought would be ideal for this project! I do have some Basic Grey magnetic fasteners, but I'm far to tight to take them out of the packet! Lol! The papers are from the Christmas Lights set from Pink Petticoat. I've made a few of each, in the Olive and in the Blue stars papers and this version with the Holly too.
My friend asked me to make a Christmas Card for her Dad who is an avid Arsenal fan, so I suggested I incorporate that into a card somehow, and this is what I came up with. Luckily the team colours tie in with Christmas colours! I hope he likes it. I've been really busy again over the past few days. My son's pre-school Christmas Bazaar is next Saturday, which I've been frantically making cards and gifts for. Hopefully I will do as well as I did last year and all the effort will be worth it. Anyway I'm going to give myself a few days off now and have a well deserved rest! Hopefully now I can get back on track and get blog hopping again!

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Fabby money pouches Zoe I must try some of these out , thanks for te great idea
Hugs Susie xx

Vicki said...

Hiya Zoe, oh gosh first of all I am so sorry for not visiting you in such a long time, I've not been the best blogging buddy to many peeps lately. I hope your keeping well luvly.

Wow!! what fabulous creations you've made recently, I love the bauble gift holder, what a brill idea, clever you. Take care luvly, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Ruth M said...

Your money wallets are fab, I especially like the bauble one! I think the Arsenal fan will absolutely LOVE that Christmas card, what fun!