Friday 25 April 2008

Doodle-icious!

Over the past week my cold has set me back a bit. I have severe lack of Mojo! I have managed though, to get a couple of cards made. I fell in love with the Doodlebug range the first time I saw it, and I bought a lot of it too and these are the first cards I've made with the Party range. I think I like them, but I'm not sure! The cardstock used is also from the Doodlebug range so co-ordinate perfectly. I've inked all the edges in blue/orange to give each of them a bit more definition.



One for the Girls!


And one for the Boys!




4 comments:

kerry said...

Fab cards! Love the papers.
Kerry xxx

Vicki said...

fab 'n' funky cards Zoe, love the papers xx vicki xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous cards.Love the Doodlebug papers.

Cass xx

pickle said...

Fqab cards Zoe.
Love tha papers.
Might have to invest in some of these myself.
Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.
kerry x