Thursday 24 April 2008

Pink Petticoat Blog

Some of you have already e-mailed me but for those of you who don't know, I've had some of my cards featured on the Pink Petticoat Blog! I love Pink Petticoat as you can probably tell from my gallery. I'm not very good at stamping and stamps can be really expensive, although after doing rather a lot of blog hopping lately, I'm tempted by some Magnolia's and Bella's....one day when I can afford it! I only wish there were more masculine themed images, I did e-mail Liz a while ago and ask her to do a boyfriend for Lola!

Anyway if you get time, take a look at the Pink Petticoat blog. There are some fantastic cards featured on there.

Hopefully I'll be able to upload some more cards soon....


2 comments:

Vicky said...

HI Zoe! Isn't it fab being on the pink petticoat blog? I was on there a couple of weeks agio! I was thrilled! I hope you don't mind, but I have sent you an awrad...im sorry if you have recieved it before, but I wanted to send it to someone whose blog i love!!!
xx

Just call me G said...

Zoe,

I have just read your site for your daughter, she will shine brightly.. a little angel to watch over you and your family..

please mail me your address if you want and I will send you some stamped sugar nellie, PB images etc...

Keep on keeping on..

Gina x