Thursday 10 April 2008

Something Simple

I had a card that I'd started a while ago but it went wrong, so I was left with the card blank and just a piece of Doodlebug cardstock mounted on it. I thought it was about time I did something with it, so I came up with this. Something simple. I've embossed the same colour card with Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers and mounted it onto white card and then just tied white organza ribbon in a bow around the centre. I've then added 3 clear adhesive stones to the bottom. I like the simplicity of this card. I wanst sure whether to add a sentiment or just leave it blank.

8 comments:

kerry said...

Simply beautiful! You should enter this into Vicki's blog challenge(paperlicious oasis)for bling...
Kerry xx

Vicki said...

this is very beautiful Zoe and I totally agree with Kerry about you entering it into my little challenge. Your blog is looking fab, sorry I haven't been by for a while, love all the new cards you have recently added, your blog is great too. xx vicki xx

Jo said...

Beautiful!!

MeandLilG said...

You've been tagged by me! Check out my blog for info xx

kerry said...

Hi Zoe, looks like two great minds think alike, I've also tagged you....sorry...lol.
Kerry xxx

Laura said...

This is stunning!!!
Glad you have joined the world of blogging, I loved looking at your creations on Do crafts!
JHave added you to my fav blogs!
x x x Laura x x x

Julie said...

It's gorgeous, very elegant

dddeeebbbzzz said...

A beautiful card. It is so simple but so elegant. I feel a cuttlebug calling! Everytime I visit a new blog I find something I NEED to buy!!