Friday 8 October 2010

I'm Back...for a while at least!

My big boy Adam has started school now and all of a sudden I feel I've got a lot more free time on my hands! although I've still got James to look after! I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back on track and make a few cards.This card was made for an order for a lady who was having a Hawaiian themed party. I decided to use Beach Babe Lola from Pink Petticoat and have hand cut her a grass skirt! The papers are a Shabby Princess download. The numbers were cut out by hand as were the flowers which have been embellished with glamour dust and adhesive stones.
I have made a few cards now, so hopefully I can start updating regularly. I'm going to save some and not blog them all at once! I hope there might still be some people out there who will come and read my blog! Its been so long.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOh I like those, great work. Thanks for sharing.

coops said...

fabulous card,great image and i love your papers, the colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Ruth M said...

Wow Zoe, that's a fabulous card, great colour and the grass skirt is ingenious!

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty Zoe. I love the design and all of the gorgeous colours. Hugs xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog and wait in anticipation to see any of your beautiful cards. Keep up the good work.

Jules said...

Hi Zoe

Nice to see you back in blogland .. .. I think you do so well to make creations and look after your young family too. It can't be easy.

Your card is gorgeous.

I love your colour choices and your work is always so neat.

Love Jules xx