Monday 11 October 2010

For Mum...

I made this card for my Mum's birthday back at the begining of September. I made it shortly after the Hawaiian card on my previous post. Its the first time I made these 3 page cards. I have used Summer Drigg's papers on this card and my trusty flower punches! The letters were cut by hand.
I also made this card for my step-dad to give to my mum. The papers and roses are Basic Grey, I've had them in my drawer for a long time but never wanted to cut them! I've added a few punched butterflies, some silk roses and a few pearls to finish.Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, love the second one you made for your father in law. Sooo pretty. Nice to have you back posting too.

debby4000 said...

Zoe these are gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful details.
luv
Debby

amanda stokes said...

Two stunning card's Zoe.I love tri-fold cards and i bet your mum was thrilled with it :)
hugs amanda zx

coops said...

2 beautiful cards zoe.the papers are gorgeous and fabulous soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

I love this double fold card Zoe. The three sections look ace and your hand-cutting out is impeccable!
What size is each section?
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, love the cards. I thought I would take a look at Summer Driggs blog as I haven't visited for sometime. I now wish I hadn't as her latest entry is so sad. I think how lucky I am and have not suffered grief like you and this family have. I wish I was in a position to help and feel that my small donation is only a drop in the ocean. I suppose every little bit adds up.
Can't wait to see more of your cards. About time I started making Christmas cards.

Sonia said...

Aww Zoe this is lovely a very special card. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Hugs Sonia xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Zoe! x

Sue said...

Two beautiful cards, bet your mom loved them.